Saturday, December 08, 2007

Traffic Control Innovations

Did you see the innovative bicycle traffic control device in Portland? CycleSD posted the You Tubular on his site. Sure, I could stream it here for your convenience but I already thefted SnakebiteTV. One theft a week is a great plenty, no?

Check it out here.

BTW - did you notice an increase of blog posts lately? If you did it's because I've stopped reading your blog and resumed writing mine.

I'm kidding. I didn't stop reading your blog. I stopped reading everybody else's blog.

1 comment:

Garrett said...

So are you trying to say that if I didn't spend an hour a day reading other people's blogs, I'd have an hour a day to write in my blog? I really don't think it works that way. There's just no logic there at all.

Besides, what fun would this be if everyone just wrote a blog and nobody read them. I'll be back in a couple of months.