Thursday, November 29, 2012

O Holy Night...Then A Dog

On my ride home from work. It was after sunset. I was listening to the Christmas Story from my best of Francis Chan collection. Just as a trio began to sing O Holy Night a dog comes out of the darkness and manages to get my lower leg between its jaws.

Could it be a metaphor?

Amazingly it didn't bite me.

I'm smiling though. Lots of people dream about carrying a gun when they ride. It seems to me this would be a time where I would use one if I had one.

I'm glad I didn't and don't.

However, I am a fan of laws requiring dogs to make their owners use leashes.

Finished Bicycle: Nov 29, 2012, 5:54:29 PM
Average: 14.02 mph
Distance: 7.86 miles
Bicycle This Week: 28.48 miles
Bicycle This Month: 224.84 miles

2 comments:

Snakebite said...

Congratulations on tasting bad!

SD_pedalpower said...

tasting bad? skunk or dung beetle defenses?