Monday, November 28, 2005

Report: November 21-27

Trips -
MinusCar: 7
Multi-occupant Auto: 9
Single occupant Auto: 3

There were plenty of car trips to take this week with the Thanksgiving holiday and family in town. Friday was especially heavy with The Wife at work and me home with The Boys and haircuts and lunches and parades.

My total bike miles were aided by a very special LBS Thanksgiving Day Ride. I rode to the ride but was unable to complete the round trip by bike. The 20 degree temps, 15mph north wind, and body heat generating exertion levels governed by the group (as opposed to being governed by my personal need for warmth) broke me down. The Owner was kind enough to drive me home.

My Car Miles: 44
My Bike Miles/Hours: 86/6.4

Morning Temperature Lowlights
11/24 – 18 degrees, wind North 10, windchill 5

No comments: