Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Problem | Solution

I found myself sucked into the candy at the checkout lane today. I picked up some gum. I'm not sure whether I found part of the problem or part of the solution, but I suspect I'm on to something big. I have applied for a federal grant. After I win, The MinusCar Project researchers will be dispatched to study the situation and results will be posted here.



The way I see it Wrigley's is either stealing the ice caps (that would explain a lot) or they should be shipping their gum north. Results coming soon, I'm sure.

In other more serious news, Al Gore pimped the movie/book Inconvenient Truth on Keith Olbermann's Countdown yesterday. The show selected the 14 minute interview for their daily podcast. You can find a link to the podcast over there in the right column. Additionally, for a limted time you may or may not be able to download the mp3 from here.

No comments: