Friday, June 09, 2006

What A Day, Lots Of MinusCar Internets Activity

First off, I learned (thanks to a visitor from Florida who actually did it) that if you Google “underlying hatred for America” The MinusCar Project is one of two hits on the internets. Well THAT’s embarrassing…and funny considering who I was quoting. And the other use of the phrase is someone talking about al-Qaeda.

Next, a couple cycling bloggers found themselves giving global warming some thought today. Dandalism (“the act of blowing dandelion seeds into your neighbor's perfectly kempt yard”) plays a what if game, and the Oil/Sissy’s guy weighs in with his thougts (too bad his post, without the context of the comments on this post, sounds like he’s enjoying a spirited contest of off-topic wit with me.) Oh, well, can’t have everything…where would I put it?

Speaking of that post, SueJ from Urbana-Champaign Bicycle Commute left a comment that includes these words, “Some time this winter, a latent crop of spores that had been slowly spreading bore fruit and I also reduced my car trips.” I like that image a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I see where there could be some confusion. At any rate, it seems like that post sort of got swallowed up by the ensuing comment debate on a completely different topic. I really have to stop getting into these drawn-out discussions.