Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Conversation

Today I did not conserve. I drove. I drove a bunch of miles. I drove 30 miles. Yesterday I scheduled a dentist appointment for The Boy 7. The dentist is on a bus route. I failed to consider the possibility of riding the bus to the appointment when I agreed to the time. I could have done better. I should have done better. Next time, I maybe I’ll do better. It's still true, planning ahead is the key.

We ran a bunch of errands together after the CAVITY FREE appointment. The errands included a Wendy’s Frosty. Clearly this boy needs more sugar because there's no way good brushing explains the lack of cavities!

As we were gallivanting about town in my 4,000 pound chariot, I observed two busses with an average of 1.5 bikes on each of them. None of them were mine. Looks like some people are taking the president seriously. Good job some people! How would you like to make it a habit?

No comments: