Saturday, December 23, 2006

I Still (heart) My LBS

I ordered up some Papa John’s Pizza to be delivered to My LBS for lunch then I hopped a bus and got myself there just as the delivery vehicle was leaving. It’s Christmas, and there’s nothing better than sharing a meal in community, especially at Christmastime.

I did this because I love My LBS.

Here, a week ago I lamented the death of Judy, my yellow forked companion of 11 years. That day The Owner suggested he might have a suitable replacement for me. A couple days later he said he thought it might be yellow. A couple days after that he confirmed it was yellow and he’d need to be sure the travel matched the original. Today there is a resurrected yellow Judy on the blue and yellow Zaskar, and The Owner claims once upon a time a conversation occurred, “We’d better keep that around because someday minuscar guy will need some parts.”

I’d like to see do that for me.

Merry Christmas LBS!


Leemur said...


Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, MinusCar & Family!