Mr. Bite tagged me yesterday. The task, identify 5 interesting things about myself that people aren’t likely to know…or something. And then tag 5 other people.
1. I've shagged punts for the man who was to become New Orleans’ Saints all-time leading punter.
2. I was born in New Jersey. I got out before it made me hard; before I turned 1.
3. In early Jr High I crashed my Free Spirit bicycle when the duffel bag I was carrying on my handlebars got caught up in the front wheel. Someone in the neighborhood found me unconscious in the street and called an ambulance. I regained consciousness on the way to the hospital. I didn’t ride again until college.
4. Hardees was my first place of employment. It’s no longer a Hardees but some of the faces are still the same.
5. If there was one place I’d rather live it would be Chicago.
Tag, you’re it - peddlingshutterbug, sasquatch, geoff, sans auto, m.mccluskey