Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Mystery Rider

Remember the mystery rider from a week ago. The one who passed me in subzero windchill on the red Schwinn?

1. She's a she.
2. She's got a MinusCar t-shirt.
3. She's happy I said she was skinny.

Check out the comment - here.


eayste said...

Maybe we need to start a MinusCar Fan Club?

bikingbrady said...

Do I sense some angst about getting passed by a woman? Hey, it happens to the best of us. I will let you know when it happens to me :-)

mytzpyk said...

There is a MinusCar fan club. It meets every time I go home and talk to The Mom.

peddlinshutterbug said...

hi MC
speaking from a woman's point of view...(minus the skinny part(s).. I must say there is a level of satisfaction passing you guys! especially if we can factor in variables like age, girth, brand of get the picture..(she must have been one of those secret sister, blood-sworn-to-secrecy, endorphin/estrogen compatriots...:) oh...and those other guys... they just won't ADMIT it...we have ways of knowing these things :).