Sunday, April 29, 2007

Just A Couple Things

Well...as expected all my favorite people are headed off to read my defense of Al Gore. Hope you all liked it.

It was so hot today I got my rollers out and rode indoors (maybe).

If you're nice I'll tell you about my perfect Saturday morning sometime.

The City of Sioux Falls has the Sioux Falls Bike to Work Day PSA is in the can and bootlegged on the Club FAB website. Yeah that's right, FAB scooped the official Bike to Work site. In the video you might see The Dad, The Owner, Snakebite and one of The Iconoclasts. Oh yeah, and reportedly the bike cops just happened by during filming and were persuaded to participate. I think their enthusiasm is evident.

Go.


9 comments:

Snakebite said...

B's and G's, Baby! YEAH!!!

peddlinshutterbug said...

interesting photo... where did it come from?

mytzpyk said...

I don't know. Does it happen to be yours? (if it is that would be not so good I suppose.)

peddlinshutterbug said...

no... it is ok... that is why i do photography... that is just one of my rejects... look at that horizon.... !!!.... no prob.... :)

peddlinshutterbug said...

ps.. that fact that it happens to be an SEBC ride from last year if I remember correctly is kinda funny! :)

mytzpyk said...

I hear you...and I appreciate your good humor.

Spoke-N-Sport said...

Now that you mentioned the horizon it's going to drive me nuts every time I see that.....LOL. Thanks for letting them use it. You do have some cool pictures.

thE_kErnEl said...

OH wow! I hadn't noticed it either! Thanks shutterbug - you're awesome.

peddlinshutterbug said...

rain rain.... hope you guys have a great weekend... we will be bicycling in Minn... WINDY....oh...yah..yoobetcha..gotta love dat midwest wedder!!!