Monday, July 02, 2007

Report: June 25 – July 1

Car? We don’t need no stinking cars!

Trips -
MinusCar: 10
Multi-occupant Auto: 4
Single occupant Auto: 0
Destinations: 34

Did you hear the one about the single occupant of the SUV? Stopped at a red light he rolled down his window to inquire of the single occupant tandem…”where did your stoker go?” (honestly I saw this story on someone’s blog a few months ago, but I can’t escape it. It’s one of the first things I’m going to try when we finally get a tandem.)

My Car Miles: 0
My Bike Miles: 135

Yep. Zero miles on my car. I drove this morning, I had to wash the dust off the windshield.

Saturday morning I enjoyed a trip downtown for pumpkin pancakes at Café 334. I took the scenic route through Crooks and Baltic. Them is some yummy pancakes.

No comments: