Another terrible cycling death (or two) another set of headlines to help determine whether people drive cars or cars drive people. In Cupertino two cyclists are killed by either a sheriff's vehicle or a sheriff's deputy.
Cars drive people:
1. Sheriff's patrol car hits bicyclists, kills 2
2. Two bicyclists killed, third injured in crash with patrol car
3. Sheriff's Vehicle Strikes, Kills Cyclists
4. Deputy’s Car Hits Group of Cyclists, 2 Dead, 1 Seriously Injured
5. UPDATE: Sheriff's deputy patrol car strikes three bicyclists
6. 2 Cyclists Killed In S.Bay Crash With Deputy's Car
7. Two bicyclists killed, third injured in crash with patrol car
8. Two bicyclists struck and killed by sheriff's vehicle in Cupertino
9. Santa Clara deputy sheriff's car hits and kills 2 bicyclists
10. Two bicyclists struck and killed by sheriff's car on Stevens ...
11. California Police Car Hits And Kills Two Cyclists In Cupertino
People drive cars:
1. NorCal Deputy Crashes Into Cyclists, Kills 2
2. Deputy Crashes Into Cyclists In South Bay, Kills 2
3. Police report an officer accidentally killed 2 cyclists. No ...
4. Cupertino officer plows cyclists, two dead
5. Deputy hits cyclists, at least 1 dead
6. Sheriff's deputy hits cyclists, killing 2
7. Two bicyclists killed in crash with sheriff's deputy
8. California Sheriff's Deputy Kills 2 Bicyclists during Patrol
Thanks Google News.