Tuesday, September 08, 2009

090908 – Recreate

Today’s Transport –
Bike: 34.4

--

Excess miles come courtesy of a cavity related trip to the dentist and my final term-limited FAB board meeting. Endings are good, they lead to beginnings.

I also recreated between the dentist and the board meeting.

--

The City’s Leading Green Committee is hosting a Green-ival – “a gathering of anything and everything “green” in Sioux Falls.” Posters indicate offerings of prizes for the first 50 people who arrive by public transport, bicycle, or foot. Nice! Let me guess, a plastic water bottle?

This is otherwise a good thing. I was mentioning in conversation recently that getting people like this together in one place is necessary so we can all look at each other.

The MinusCar Project is not a vendor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I totally want to come to this but I'd be walking and the return trip home might be rough.. and I just don't think I can go to a green-ival and then have someone drive me home, haha.