Monday, September 14, 2009

090914 – Potluck

Today’s Transport –
Bike: 15.2

--

There was a potluck in the I.T. room today. I volunteered to bring spaghetti and meatballs. It put me in new territory for having too much going on to bike to work. But I figured it out.

I loaded up the warm crock-pot with the goods...



Put the goods in a tub surrounded by towels...



And put the tub on the BOB...



Today for the first time ever I saw a raccoon on my way to work. I don’t THINK it was because I was carrying food.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I'm surprised you didn't have a legion of animals chasing you trying to jack your food. I know I would have been chasing you had a I smelt that.

Snakebite said...

"Today for the first time ever I saw a raccoon on my way to work. I don’t THINK it was because I was carrying food."

Somebody needs to see "Over the Hedge" again.

gobucky said...

Wait a second - it looks like someone ate some of it before it even made it in!

db said...

C'mon, why do you think raccoons have a bandit-type mask? That was a hold-up in the making...

(Sorry if this is a repeat -- it locked up on me the first time I clicked "Publish".)

betty said...

Wonderfully informative site-thank you-Betty