Monday, October 17, 2005

Report: October 10-16

Trips -
MinusCar: 12
Multi-occupant Auto: 4
Single occupant Auto: 1

Woo hoo! Often the best I hope for is one or two more MinusCar trips than auto trips. This week came up unusually high. I ventured out for lunch most days this week giving me 3 MinusCar trips. Sunday helped too with the ride to church and a night ride (nights happen really early these days) with The Boy 7 to the neighborhood stop-n-rob for some milk and candy bars. Night rides are more fun!

KT accepted my invitation to a Saturday meeting. The single occupant trip was between home and his house to ride together to the meeting. This also accounts for the miles on my car this week.

My Car Miles: 16
My Bike Miles/Hours: 145/9.6

Morning Temperature Lows: Morning temps were generally in the 40 range which is chilly but not remarkable enough to track or report.

No comments: