Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is It Soup Yet?

As I walked to my noontime training session the ice cold contents of my water bottle emptied into my Timbuk2 Messenger Bag. Due to the advanced materials used in the manufacturing process of these beautiful bags - instead of draining directly out, the waterproofing technologies performed beautifully in maximizing the retention of the water; leading to the magnificent creation of something akin to exercise clothing soup.

No electronics were damaged in the process thanks to other equally fascinating Timbuk2 technologies outside the scope of this report.

As unpleasant as it was to climb in to 35-degree water soaked clothing, I enjoyed throughout my session the unexpected convenience of being able to hydrate directly from my clothes. Need a quick sip while performing the bench press? I simply turned my head to the side as I raised the weight and enjoyed a nice refreshing beverage.

This afternoon I will seek a patent for my new idea not only with hopes of selling it to Camelback by 3Q09 – but also to keep any MinusCar readers from profiting off my clearly brilliant idea.

Unless Fatty wants it. If The Fat Cyclist wants to develop the idea, he may.

But no one else.

7 comments:

SD_pedalpower said...

Funny. I'm laughing with you, not at you :)

LightsOut said...

I was so thinking this was headed to a sad story of phone and/or pod loss that my mind skipped joyfully to a joke it had atthe ready. Alas, I have to be happy for your safe tech and sad for my brain in the same breath... or thought.

db said...

It's worse when it's actual soup. I know this from cream-soup-based experience.

mytzpyk said...

Not hydration you can wear but dinner you can wear. Want to incorporate with me?

db said...

Uh, no, you run with that. Make sure you solve the salmonella issue.

mytzpyk said...

one word buddy - peanut butter - I wonder how many units I can move before anybody gets sick.

mytzpyk said...

Ha.

FDA Approves Salmonella - The Onion