Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Report: June 18 – 24

It was a very nice MinusCar week, capped by a very nice bicycle weekend. I was in a car Monday, and didn’t get in one again until Saturday. Friday evening and Sunday was all bike all the time.

Trips -
MinusCar: 14
Multi-occupant Auto: 2
Single occupant Auto: 2
Destinations: 45

I had to take a solo trip in the car on Sunday because I was late to the Sunday school class I was guesting for.

Destinations are unusually high because I participated in FAB’s Snakebite Scavenger Hunt Sunday afternoon. 15 destinations in 2.75 hours. $125 gift certificate was the top prize. I wonder how much crusier bike I can get for $125.

My Car Miles: 23
My Bike Miles: 138

Of course, running 15 "errands" doesn’t hurt the bike mileage either.

1 comment:

Spoke-N-Sport said...

Congrats on the win. Heli was sulking while cashing in his second place prize. Wish i could have been there.