Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Soccer & Stickers

Got home today & hooked up The Boy dragger and rolled 2 ¼ miles to U6 soccer practice. The association selects teams geographically. Apparently we’re the ones who live close enough to not have to drive.

Watched a U6 kid get kicked in the face…careful bending over to pick up your ball, boy. Just another reason not to use your hands. Ever. My The Boy took a ball full on to the nose. He came running to me for comfort and got intercepted/picked up by an assistant coach. I thought it was gutsy of her to do that. Dude, at soccer, your coaches are in charge.

I posted about receiving the Lunatic Biker sticker.

I have the special gift from Jim @ Hiawatha Cyclery scanned over there at the right.

A few days ago I received a couple Pinch Flat News stickers. Pinch Flat News currently being one of my very favorite blogs. With snarky posts five times or more a day I can’t help but check in 20 times. Grrr…

I kinda like the whole sticker swapping scene. So…

Want a sticker? E-mail me! I have 1.5 and 3 inch sizes available. I’m not sure how much I like them. The logo is circular but the minus sign upsets the balance of the logo and the sticker. Oh well, you’re getting what you pay for.



Maybe version 2.0 will be better. They’ll still be free so get one now and get one then.

Later.

1 comment:

SD_pedalpower said...

Sticker for me please...