Thursday, April 07, 2011

That's More Like It



One way to not drive so much is to have a car that's in the shop a lot. It especially helps if parts are unavailable (or very far away) for said car.

Stupid car.

I almost needed a car today because it's my turn to fill the water jugs at work. Instead I took a vote and we decided to discontinue buying water at work. Lucky for me none of them read this.

Hey, LAB Traffic Skills 101 is going down in Rapid City the April 15 weekend.

Hey, LAB Traffic Skills 101 is also going down in Sioux Falls April 28, 29 & 30.

I know, everybody already knows how to ride a bike.

Recently some strange men were at my home taking moving pictures. Good times. Especially fun to see Snakebite playing the role of Boom Operator. I think he's got a bright future.

Awright, enough of this, I gotta go eat some more Goldfish.

1 comment:

Snakebite said...

You know, if you have wide loaders for your XtraCycle, getting water is a snap. Just sayin'.....