Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Report: August 22-28

Trips -
MinusCar: 5
Multi-occupant Auto: 5
Single occupant Auto: 0
My Car Miles: 0

This was another road trip week. This time it was for my sixth annual trip to the 24 Hours of Afton Mountain Bike Race at the Afton Alps Ski Resort near St. Paul, Minnesota. Thursday to Sunday I was out of town and in a car. These counts are for Monday to Wednesday, I didn't do counts during the time I was away.

There was a MinusCar Project positive as four of us piled our gear into a single vehicle for the trip. In years previous this group of four might have meant two or three vehicles on the road. The main reasoning behind the group drive was to save money on gas. The Minus Car Project will take reductions in green house gasses however they come. Thank you high gas prices.

Bicycle Training: 5.25 hours

No comments: