Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Pseudoephedrine and the Weekly Scorecard

MinusCar Trips: 6
Multi-occupant Auto Trips: 8
Single-occupant Auto Trips: 1 (mobile bus stop)

My Car Miles: 22

Bicycle Training: 2.65 hours (this doesn’t seem right)

Until Friday I was going to make the < 10-mile week. I had even had a plan in place to pick up and transport the whole family to a wedding without my car. But then The Boy 3 got sick. I took care of him in the afternoon, and at the end of the day I had to pick up The Boy 7 from daycare, get them fed, and get to the wedding…all in my car.

Thursday we were shopping at Target. We found the cold medicine shelves cleaned-up empty; nothing there. Apparently in an effort to reduce the Meth Lab supply chain, you need a note from mom to purchase cold medicine at Target. Oh, and you need a pharmacist in the house too. So we went home without Pseudoephedrine.

And the wedding…Best.Wedding.Ever:

1. The Chuck Taylor clad wedding party. Groomsmen in black, Bridesmaids in blue.
2. Guitar accompanied mixed duet of Bob Dylan’s “Make You Feel My Love”
3. Homily…Best.Homily.Ever.

No comments: